Lamaste lovely people.
We are Daga and Konstantin and we are happy to welcome you in our brand-new studio Tattooed Llama. We and our amazing team would like to make you feel nice, relax and free of stress during the time that we working on your next body art. We are doing make things different than other tattoo parlous, you are welcome to come with your kids and family, get a hot beverage. We will do our best to feel you welcome and like at home.
We are excited to share our journey with you and hope to see you soon and often as possible in the most colourful and friendly tattoo studio in Coventry.
60-70 pounds per hour
300-350 pounds for a whole day sitting
Minimum charge 30 pounds
For all tattoos, price depends on a design
Deposit required for every tattoo
20-40 pounds per hour
100-150 pounds for a whole day sitting
Minimum charge 10 pounds
For all tattoos, price depends on a design
Deposit required for each tattoo
Tattoo Aftercare Steps
1. Leave your bandage/wrap on until told by your artist:
While some artists may ask you to leave your bandage on for only an hour, others may ask you to keep it on for a whole day. Your artist knows which length of time is best for you and your tattoo, so ensure you listen to their advice.
2. Wash your tattoo well after removing the bandage/wrap. Wash your tattoo thoroughly (but carefully) using warm water and a fragrance-free soap to remove any excess/dried blood and plasma.
3. Pat your tattoo dry after cleaning it. Use a clean paper towel to dry your tattoo by gently PATTING the area. DON'T RUB.
4. Apply a small amount of lotion. We do recommend using Easy tattoo or Tattoo Goo brands. After cleaning your tattoo, ensure the area is COMPLETELY dry before applying a very thin layer of your chosen aftercare product/lotion to help moisturize and nourish the area.
5. Wash your tattoo regularly. Continue to use a fragrance-free soap and lukewarm water to clean your tattoo at least twice a day.
6. Repeat the cleaning process until the tattoo is fully healed.
Remember that your tattoo is not completely safe from germs and bacteria until it has COMPLETELY FINISHED scabbing and peeling. Continue to wash the tattoo until this point (usually 2-4 weeks).
7. Don't pick and pull at the flaking/scabbing skin.
Picking away at your healing tattoo can delay healing, cause fading, and increase the chances of infection.
8. Stay away from the sun. Do not expose your new tattoo to intense sunlight and don't apply any sun lotion to the area until it has fully healed.
9. STAY AWAY FROM WATER. All bodies of water can contain nasty bacteria that can ruin a new tattoo if you are not careful. Stick to short showers until your skin has fully healed, and DO NOT GOING SWIMMING.
10. Continue to look after your tattoo once healed. Once healed, keep your tattoo well protected from the sun and ensure you continue to moisturize the area regularly. Healthy skin means a healthy-looking tattoo.
11. Keep in mind that solid colour tattoos healing differently and longer. The scabs may occur during healing process.
Deposits and refund
Here at Tattooed we have a strict deposit scheme regarding appointments. It is as follows:
1. £60 deposits for whole day appointments and under hourly appointments we secure with the minimum charge of 20£, 20-30% of full amount deposits for more than hourly appointments. Deposits go towards your appointment cost and are non-refundable in the case of a cancellation.
2. Deposits for tattoo conventions are the upfront price of your tattoo to secure your time at said convention.
Our strict structures regarding deposits are there to whittle out hasty and spur of the moment bookings and time wasters. We run an efficient business with an appointment of 100 client’s per month. Please help us to ensure each get the time and consideration they deserve.
Our refund policy is as follows:
1. During the case of a “no show”, you will lose all your deposit. The deposit will cover the costs of prep work and time lost. If the customer gives a 4 working days notice he can be eligible for a refund.
2. If for any reason your appointed artist (Apprentice, Secondary artist or guest artist) is no longer suddenly available then we can offer a refund for the deposit to be used at a later date. Or alternatively an appointment will be made with Dagmara Kokocinska, studio owner and our highest establish artist.
3. In the case of a client changing their mind about having a tattoo if they give a notice a week before their appointment refund will be given.
We do NOT give cash refunds. We will require your bank details and make a transfer for your deposit
When possible please notify us of the appointment change verbally and then in writing at the next possible chance for our records.